Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Foilboarding Compilation Video

This is a compilation of my other foil boarding videos showing the construction of a foil board for less than $100, then the process of learning to ride, and finally some good flying. Everyone has seen Laird Hamilton, the guys from Hawaii, and others riding the expensive air chairs and sky skis that they've modified. There are also expensive commercial versions for kite surfing. I decided that I could do it myself for hundreds or even thousands of dollars less. In the video you will see my Dad riding, and also me, in the hat. Sorry, no videos of us jumping the foil. I stopped jumping due to the wing breaking off a couple of times when I landed. It's still the most exciting board I have ever ridden. Enjoy!

Music:

Learn to Fly
Josh Woodward
www.joshwoodward.com

Guitar and Harmonica
Jim Lunn
S/V Te Natura

Artifact
Kevin Macleod
www.incompetech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment